Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Mid terms, Partiels, Izpiti!!!

This week and the next are exam week. Everybody is stressed, exept for my roomate who was gone for 12 days in Tibet and just came back in the middle of the exam period. I am doing pretty good up to now. I had 3 exams and have 2 more left next week. I smell like my room , I obviously stay too much in it!!! I still swim often enough and keep myself fit like a bulgarian olympic champion.



The routine is pretty fixed now. I started shoping for what I eat instead of going to the restaurant all the time. It comes out a little cheaper but it is not the main reason. I just want to do things differently!

I entered a team accounting competition with my kazakh friend, Anvar Zhumagali. We are sure not to win since we have exams and enteredthe event at the last moment. But the case cracking challenge is interesting and brings good analytical experience. The paper is due in two days and I started working on it yesterday hoping we will do fine since our 2 other team members do not have any input in the project besides having their names on the presentation page!

Veselin Topalov became world champion in chess this week!!! This is beautiful, Bulgarians are going to rule the world pretty soon. Until then I will get the same story from my roomate: "You see Boyan, in the beggining there was France.........so that is why we are the one and only". As for me, I have the flag in my room and everybody knows that in fact Bulgaria was there first!! ha ha